Navigation Bar

Image Map

January 7, 2014

It has arrived!!!!

No, I'm not talking about the blizzard of '14 either!  Pageant season....it's finally here!  That means preliminary pageants, prep and more is taking place now.

The beginning of a new year might be perfect for resolutions, but it's also a perfect time to give pageantry a try.  Lots of charity pageants and local, city and state prelims take place now so that their next level can happen in the spring or summer.  So, if you are getting ready for a pageant, there's no time like the present to start preparing!

Through my studio, Studio K Coaching, my schedule has been filling up with girls and women getting ready for their time to shine on that pageant stage.  County pageants competitors, state prelim contestants and those just getting ready for their national event have been booking and I couldn't be more excited!  I love working with each person individually so that they can feel confident and ready for whatever it is that they are involved in.  No two pageants are the same, so part of my job is researching the different systems out there and learning more about them, which is also so much fun for me!  Natural pageants, glamour pageants, semi-glitz, glitz (which I don't work much with), pageants with swimwear, some without, some with talent and some with optionals...the possibilities are endless and because of that, there is always a pageant out there for everyone...there are even some for boys and men to take part in!

Now, I know pageantry has it's stereotypes, but I only wish that people could meet all of the wonderful people that I have met through competing.  It is because of the great experiences that I have had over the years, that I enjoy helping others gain their own fun experiences through pageantry.  And because there are so many different styles of competitions with different divisions and requirements, I especially love helping people find the right one for their own personal goals!

So, the point of this blog is this....pageantry may not be for everyone, but if it's something that you've considered, then you're in luck because NOW is the perfect time to jump right in and test out a pageant...there are lots coming up!!!  And with the different types of competitions out there, you're sure to find a right fit for you!  Oh, and for a shameless plug for my side biz....hire me to coach you to success because I just know we will have so much fun together!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment