Navigation Bar

Image Map

January 9, 2014

How do you rock YOUR runway?

I posted a challenge this week on my facebook page for my blogger friends.  I've asked them to blog about what they consider their "runway" to be and to explain how they rock it and then I will share their story here.  I'm excited with the response that I've gotten so far!  So, be on the lookout soon for posts from some of my lovely friends.  

But, they aren't the only ones that I want to hear from....I want to hear from YOU!  

What is your runway?  
Maybe it's your family, or your work or some hobby that you have.  Your "runway" is basically just something that you are really passionate about, that thing that when you are with it or spending time participating in it, you feel like you are on top of the world!  Something that when someone asks, "do you know someone who....(fill in the blanks)?" You are always the first person people think of.  What is that in your life?  

How are you rocking it?  
By this I mean, how are you sharing what you are passionate about with the rest of the world?  If it's something that you love, then the people around you will know it and get joy from it because of how you share it.  So, how are you spreading your joy? 

Comment here, I'd love to know!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment