Navigation Bar

Image Map

July 21, 2014

Summer Fashions on Full Plate

I had the opportunity to film another segment for Rebecca Regnier's Full Plate on 13ABC.  This time, we discussed some of my favorite summer fashion do's and don'ts!  The episode aired this weekend, but if you missed it, you can check it out here!  Special thanks to Rebecca Regnier, and to my models Kelsi and Nikita.  Also, the dress and fashions modeled on this segment can be found at Sofi Stella Boutique in Monroe, Michigan.  Such a cute shop with fashions for children and women with very affordable prices! Check them out and make sure you mention that you saw this episode!

I'll be heading back next month to join Rebecca and a SPECIAL GUEST will be coming along with me, so stay tuned to find out who!!!

  13abc.com: Breaking News, Weather and Sports


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment