Navigation Bar

Image Map

December 29, 2013

First Entry...Welcome!

Well, this is it, my first official blog post!  Yikes...please don't judge!  I'm new to this whole blog thing, so please bear with me as I get this all figured out.  Creating a blog was on my "bucket list" and well, seeing how another new year is approaching, I figured there was no better time than the present to get it started!  Oh, and thank goodness for etsy, I was able to find a wonderful person to make this blog look pretty (shout out to teach*pray*love designs) because Lord knows I couldn't have done this on my own!

So, what am I going to write about, you ask?  Well, pretty much everything!  I love talking, so translating that into typing should be no problem.  I love my husband, job, fashion, runway shows, coordinating events, pageantry and cats...oh yes, I can't forget about cats (I do have 3 ya know, so they are kind of hard for me to forget about).  Anyways, my real passion is helping others find their passion.  This past summer, as a "hobby-job", I started a coaching business.  No, you won't be able to learn the fine skill of golf and you won't be able to fix that leaky faucet from the skills that I coach, but I do hope to help you learn a little bit more about yourself.  My coaching business, Studio K Coaching, is for those looking to pursue modeling, acting or pageantry, but I also help people gain self-confidence so they can conquer the goals that they have set for themselves...whatever those may be.  You'd be surprised how getting up on a runway can help you overcome some of your fears, but that's what I love about this industry, there's so much more to it than what's on the surface! 

Anyways, I hope that you will enjoy some of the things that I post. They may not be life changing, but I hope that you can maybe learn one or two new things from me and follow some of the fun I am having with coaching and helping others too! 

Thanks for checking out my new digs.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to follow your blog! You're off to a fantastic start!

    ReplyDelete